- This event has passed.
Members Only Battery Storage Webinar
August 24 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
You’ve heard of battery storage but what is it exactly? How does it work? Is it something you should look into?
Join us for a members-only webinar to find out the answers!
We’ll take you through the hows and whys of adding battery storage to your solar system (or getting both at once).
- How you can pair battery storage with solar on your home or business
- What the process of getting battery storage entails
- What you should know before making the switch
- Insider tips to get exactly what you need without any stress!
If you’ve been considering battery storage—or wondering if you should be!—this webinar is for you.
Most people pay $35 for an annual SUN Membership. Members receive access to webinars like these as well as the following benefits in recognition of your support:
- A SUN window cling and sticker to show off your support for solar
- A 10% discount at our store
- Access to Members-only events such as:
- Sessions with the Executive Director
- Chats with the Policy Team
- Member sessions at Solar Congresses
- Easy access to Resource Guides in Member Portal
- 50% savings on Solar Renewable Energy Credit brokerage fees. (SRECs available in DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, OH, PA)
- The knowledge that you are part of an amazing movement of solar owners and supporters who are changing America’s energy system one rooftop at a time.
After purchasing a ticket and membership, you will receive your welcome email within 24 hours and your member packet in the mail within 2 weeks.
- August 24
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
- Free – $35
- Event Category:
- Arizona, Colorado, D.C., Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, National, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia