Play and win our 2019 Year-end Solar Fundraising Game by Tuesday, Dec 31
Sign up and create your personal fundraising webpage
Click here to sign up and start creating your personal fundraising webpage in a few easy, guided steps. This will allow you to raise secure online donations on Solar United Neighbors’ behalf from your family, friends, and social media networks. After you generate your page, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Give Lively (the system we’re using).
You have two ways to win the game by Tuesday, December 31. It’s your choice:
- Raise $250 or more through your personal fundraising webpage by December 31, 2019. (No minimum donation amount applies if you win this way.); or
- Earn at least 7 points by December 31, 2019:
- Earn 1 point for every donor who makes a lump sum donation of $20 or more through your personal fundraising webpage (1 point per lump sum donor).
- Earn 3 points for every donor who makes a monthly recurring donation of $9/month or more through your personal fundraising webpage (3 points per monthly donor).
- While we certainly encourage you to donate to support our work, only donations made through your personal fundraising webpage by people other than you may count toward your winning the game and any game prize.
- If you win based on points, Solar United Neighbors will calculate your points based on your fundraising results.
- You must generate your personal fundraising webpage through the sign-up form we provide for this game. Click here to sign up and start creating your fundraising page.
Prize for winners
Win the game by December 31, 2019, and you’ll receive a free, limited-edition Solar United Neighbors t-shirt. These t-shirts are exclusive to game winners:
Win the game by December 31, 2019, and you’ll receive this t-shirt:
The person whose personal fundraising webpage has the highest total dollars raised by December 31, 2019 will instead receive this t-shirt:
Solar United Neighbors will contact game winners by email to confirm t-shirt size and mailing address.
The Top 10 fundraisers by December 31, 2019
In January 2020, we will announce and post on our website the top 10 people with the highest total dollars raised by December 31, 2019 through their personal fundraising webpages.
Tips and resources
For tips and resources to help you promote your personal fundraising effort, please download our toolkit.
If you’d like to donate to Solar United Neighbors without creating your own personal fundraising webpage, click here to donate now.
For questions about our Year-end Solar Fundraising Game or if you encounter a problem generating your personal fundraising webpage, contact our Development Department at 703-951-7950 or by email at [email protected].