Show your support for solar
The Solar Bill of Rights:
We, the undersigned, believe we have the right to produce our own power.
- We have the right to put solar on our roofs, in our yards, or to share a nearby solar array with our neighbors.
- We have the right to manage our own electricity production and consumption so that we can all save money.
- Solar power creates local jobs, keeps money in our community, makes us more resilient, and enhances our energy security.
- Solar should be affordable and accessible for all.
We believe utilities work for the people – not the other way around.
- Utilities should enable us to take control of our energy – not prevent us from doing so.
- Utilities have an obligation to help the communities they serve transition to clean, locally-produced energy.
- Utilities should not put punitive or arbitrary charges, fees, or rules in the way of solar.
We envision a clean, equitable energy system that directs control and benefits back to local communities, with solar on every roof and money in every pocket.
We’re a community of people building a new energy system, and rooftop solar is the cornerstone.
Solar equals energy freedom. Join us today!