Host a solar open house
Why host an open house?
A Solar Open House is an informal meet and greet at a solar homeowner’s home. It is an opportunity for homeowners who are considering going solar to see solar in person. They can ask questions about the process of going solar and interact with solar homeowners from their community.
These events are a great opportunity for solar homeowners to share their experiences and to help homeowners who are considering going solar gain a greater level of comfort with the process, hopefully encouraging them to go solar themselves!
How it Works
- Download our open house guide, and take a look through it
- Let us know when you want to host your solar open house! Send us an email at [email protected] (please let us know at least a month in advance!)
- We will set up a custom RSVP page for you, and help with promotion.
- Host your open house!
- Report back. Send us the sign-ups you recieved, and share some photos!
- If you have questions at any time, reach out to us at [email protected]
🌞 SUPPORT OUR WORK 🌞
Make a tax-deductible donation today to Solar United Neighbors to help more people go solar, join together, and fight for their energy rights.