Join Solar United Neighbors and get $100 off of a Sunnova Protect™ service plan
Your solar system is designed to generate electricity for 25-30 years. That’s a long time! Fortunately, your solar panels and inverter(s) come with a manufacturer warranty. And most solar installers offer a warranty on their workmanship. You can rely on these warranties to protect you from any problems with your solar system.
But what happens if your solar installer goes out of business? What happens once your solar panels or inverter are no longer covered by a warranty? What about after your installer’s workmanship warranty is up?
In situations like this, you want a company that you can rely on to provide ongoing support and maintenance for your solar investment. At Solar United Neighbors we’re all about supporting the solar homeowner so we’ve partnered with Sunnova to offer a discount on Sunnova Protect™ service plans. Depending on which plan you choose, you’ll get:
- system monitoring and problem diagnosis
- coverage for equipment repair and replacement parts, and
- a guarantee on the amount of energy your system will produce.
Note: This is only for our members in Maryland. We’re looking into expanding to other states in the future.
- $100 discount on Sunnova Protect™ service plans (one-time value)
- Exclusive access to our Solar Helpdesk, staffed by solar experts who can answer all your solar energy questions.
- 50% discount on Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) broker fees
- Our email newsletter with solar news, action alerts, and local solar event information.
- Access to our Facebook community and email listservs
- Membership in our growing army of solar supporters nationwide!
- And more…
How it works
- Become a member of Solar United Neighbors ($85)
- We’ll send you a personalized link to Sunnova’s website
- Sign up for any Sunnova Protect™ service plan
- Sunnova will send you a gift card for $100 (one-time value)