What is happening
93% of Floridians support solar net metering. The proposed changes to net metering in Senate Bill 1024 & House Bill 741 would decimate Florida’s growing rooftop solar industry and result in the loss of thousands of solar jobs.
We need to ensure that Florida legislators hear from the thousands of Floridians that support our solar rights.
Key legislators need to hear from you today!
- Senator Jennifer Bradley (Bill Sponsor )
- Representative Lawrence McClure (Bill Sponsor)
- Speaker of the House Chris Sprowls
- Senate President Wilton Simpson
- Senator Kathleen Passidomo (Senate Rules Committee, Chair)
- The 16 other members of the Senate Rules Committee
… and your own elected representatives!
Use the form on the right to email them all and urge them to oppose SB 1024 & HB 741.
Remember: personalized messages multiply your impact, so make the message your own! Be sure to mention if you:
- Use solar to power your home or business
- Work in the solar industry
- Want to go solar, but have been unable