Tell your Delegate to support important solar bills
The Virginia House of Delegates is considering legislation to remove barriers to customer-owned rooftop solar and expand solar rights throughout the Commonwealth.
HB 2329 (Solar Freedom)
- Removes current 1% net metering cap
- Reduces barriers to solar on municipal and multi-family facilities
- Expands third party ownership (PPA’s)to all customer classes
HB 2547 (electric cooperative solar)
- Raises net metering cap from 1% to 5%
- Allows PPA’s for schools, non profit entities in cooperative territories
- Expands solar system sizing from 100 to 125% of previous usage
Contact your Delegate today to urge them to vote yes on these important bills!