Get help going solar
Across the U.S., solar homeowners are saving money, creating jobs, fighting climate change, and addressing energy injustice.
Join the movement – Get help going solar
Want to go solar but not sure where to start? We’ve got you!
Solar United Neighbors (SUN) is a national nonprofit helping communities go solar and fight for their energy rights. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners go solar.
Through our Solar Help Desk, you can get one-on-one help with going solar, including:
- Understanding solar basics
- Getting vendor-neutral answers to your questions
- Having our experts review proposals from solar installers
- And much more!
Other useful resources
We’ve pulled together the most important solar info and tips into one handy guide, complete with:
- A mini glossary of terms you’ll need to know
- An outline of how the process works
- Information about costs and financing
- Ways to know if your roof is good for solar—and what to do if not
- And more!
Join the fight for energy rights
About Solar United Neighbors
Solar United Neighbors (SUN) is a national nonprofit helping communities go solar and fight for their energy rights. We’ve teamed up with organizations across the country to help leaders understand that rooftop solar is a critical part of a just, equitable climate solution. Learn more about the campaign and join us!