We’re an installer-neutral consumer education and solar advocacy organization. We’re dedicated to expanding rooftop solar to every home in America. Let’s work together!
Let’s work together
As a nonprofit we’re working across the country to help people go solar and fight for their energy rights. We work closely with installers on all aspects of this work, and we’d like to work with you!
Join our installer email list and receive:
- RFP alerts for opportunities to bid on solar co-ops
- Advocacy action alerts for your customers to act on
- Resources, events, and SWAG your customers may be interested
Get alerted about RFPs for solar co-ops in your area
A solar co-op is a group of homeowners in a defined geographic area who use their combined bulk buying power to ensure they receive the most competitive solar installations.
We help each solar co-op develop and issue a request for proposals (RFP) to local installers, resulting in a competitive bidding process. We then help the co-op form a selection committee to review each bid and select the installer that best meets the needs of the group.Get co-op RFP alerts
Defend your customers’ solar rights the easy way.
We work closely with national and local solar industry associations on shared pro-solar policy objectives. Take advantage of the advocacy materials we’ve developed.
We’ll send you advocacy alerts and fact sheets that you can pass on to your customers, so they know you’re helping to fight for their energy rights.
This keeps you top-of-mind with your customers, while engaging them to protect and expand the solar energy market.Be part of our advocacy rapid response list
Connect your customers to the larger solar community… and join us there too!
We’re building a vibrant solar community, and your customers are invited! We have great resources and activities for solar owners after they’ve made the solar switch. These include:
- Practical solar guides, including Selling Your Solar Home, the HOA Solar Action Guide, and the Battery Storage Guide.
- Local and online events, including webinars, happy hours, Solar Congresses, email listserves, and Facebook groups. Your customers can connect with other solar enthusiasts.
- Fun ways to promote solar power, like t-shirts and pro-solar bumper stickers.
- …and more!