We stood up for our solar rights at the 5th annual Renewable Energy Day!
More than 100 Hoosiers gathered at the State Capitol in Indianapolis to meet with their legislators and advocate for more renewable energy to power Indiana’s future. Event speakers included Representative Matt Pierce, Representative Sue Errington, Ben Inskeep of Citizens Action Coalition, Bob Rice of Hamilton Southeastern Schools, and Patrick Regan of Crossroads Solar. Together they advocated for more renewable energy to power Indiana’s future.
We raised our voice for solar rights in Indiana!Watch the press conference
Even if you did not attend you can join in on the action to demand a renewable energy future in Indiana. Check out our additional resources to advocate for solar rights in Indiana.
- Watch the 2023 Renewable Energy Day virtual training for an overview of the 2023 General Assembly session, key renewable energy legislation introduced this year, and tips for communicating with legislators.
- Use this guide to help you find and contact your Indiana lawmakers.
- Use this guide for do’s and don’ts when communicating with your representatives.
- Use the 2023 Renewable Energy Day Guide for messaging tips about key Renewable Energy issues in Indiana.
- Join the Indiana Solar Action Team to continue fighting for your energy rights in Indiana!
- Media coverage of 2023 Renewable Energy Day:
Questions? Contact us at INTeam@SolarUnitedNeighbors.org