Solar Help Desk: A friendly hand to help you go solar
By Solar United Neighbors on April 20, 2023
There’s never been a better time to install home solar. The passage of the Inflation Reduction Act means there are new incentives for you to save money and take control of where your energy comes from.
With this new excitement comes a lot of questions.
- Is my home right for solar?
- What should I look for in a solar installer?
- How much does going solar cost?
This is where Solar United Neighbors comes in. We’re a nonprofit organization that has helped thousands of people across the country go solar.
Now we want to help you.
We’ve launched the Solar Help Desk. The Solar Help Desk will provide free, one-on-one support to guide you through the solar installation process.
- Bid reviews to help you make sense of your solar offer
- Support if your HOA is blocking your installation
- Guidance on dealing with an unresponsive installer
- Answers to your solar questions, no matter how simple or complex!
We’re eager to help you. Reach out to us!