< Back to volunteer page
Watch a Short Training on Organizing 101
Ever wondered about how the 5 day work week came to be? Or how the civil rights movement of the 60’s passed groundbreaking legislation for the time? So much of our day-to-day lives has been influenced by organizing. Strategic organizing is essential to writing and passing legislation that represents every day people and creates solutions for everyday problems.
Learn more about how to set a strong goal, strategy, and tactics for whatever issue you may be working on, and to better understand what is happening behind the scenes as we continue to work on important campaigns at SUN!
WHAT IS ORGANIZING?
- A powerful tool against corporate interests
- A method to build power
- Bringing people together to raise voices and create change
- Working toward systematic change
WHAT IS POWER?
Organized resources and organized people.
WHAT GOES INTO ORGANIZING?
- People Power
LEARN MORE ABOUT ORGANIZING:
- Watch this training to learn the basics about Organizing 101.
- Check out the PowerPoint to learn how to create an effective goal, strategy and tactics for any campaign you are working on.
- Reach out to us at email@example.com If you have questions or you want to get more involved!