Go solar in a Maryland co-op
Leverage the power of group negotiation
Why join a Solar United Neighbors co-op? We organize 50 to 100 neighbors together into a group, or co-op, and give you support through each stage of the solar process. Co-op participants leverage bulk-purchasing power to get discounted pricing and a quality installation, while still signing individual contracts that ensure the right system for your home.
This has been a great process! There is no way any of us could have done this well at finding a contractor on our own. Thanks! co-op participant John McMurran
Learn more about solar co-ops in Maryland
Co-ops closed to new participants
- Baltimore Interfaith
- Bowie 2015
- Brother Sun Baltimore
- Chestertown 2015
- Chestertown Solar Co-op
- Frederick – Hagerstown – Martinsburg Solar Co-op
- Montgomery County Solar and EV charger Co-op
- Montgomery County Solar Co-op 2017
- Montgomery County Solar Co-op 2019
- Mountain Maryland
- Mountain Maryland Solar Co-op 2018
- Prince George’s County Solar Co-op 2019
- Takoma Park
Can’t find a co-op in your area?
We can help you go solar on your own too!