Go solar in a Minnesota co-op
Leverage the power of group negotiation
Why join a Solar United Neighbors co-op? We organize 50 to 100 neighbors together into a group, or co-op, and give you support through each stage of the solar process. Co-op participants leverage bulk-purchasing power to get discounted pricing and a quality installation, while still signing individual contracts that ensure the right system for your home.
This has been a great process! There is no way any of us could have done this well at finding a contractor on our own. Thanks! co-op participant John McMurran
Learn more about solar co-ops in Minnesota
Co-ops closed to new participants
- Duluth and Arrowhead Solar Co-op
- Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op
- Twin Cities Region Solar Co-op
- Bemidji Solar Co-op
- Driftless Area Solar Co-op
- Iron Range Solar Co-op
- Kandiyohi County Solar Co-op
- Mahtomedi Area Solar Co-op
- Minneapolis Solar and EV Charger Co-op
- Minneapolis Solar Co-op
Can’t find a co-op in your area?
Our membership program can help you go solar on your own.